Administrative Law targets legislation and other government actions involving delegation of authority to government departments and agencies. The scope includes rulemaking processes, judicial review of agency decisions and the disclosure of governmental information.
Researching This Topic in LexisNexis Academic
To find adminstrative law sources for your state, follow these steps:
- Select the "Browse" option on the sources tab, select Area of Law
- Click on the folder for "Administrative Law"
- Select "United States" from the Country dropdown box; a new box will appear with US regions and states
- Select your state from the new box to restrict the sources list to just your state
- Select the source(s) you want to search and click the "OK-Continue" button
See our wiki article on the index for more information on how to use Index Terms in LexisNexis Academic.
Try adding the terms:
- Administrative Law
- Administrative Law Judges
- Agency Adjudication
Professional Journals and Law Reviews
Related Articles for Other LexisNexis Products
Depending on your institution's subscriptions, you may have access to the related resources described in these articles.