Company Dossier: Get A Company Profile
The easiest way to look up a company profile is to use the Get Company Info Widget on the Easy Search Form. Below, is another way!
After clicking on the Companies Tab:
- Click the "Company Profiles" link on the right navigation bar to search using the Company Profiles search form. ("Company Profiles" is not the first link on the list when you first click on the Business Tab. Once you click "Company Profiles", this link moves to the top of the list.)
- If you know the company name, type it in the "Company Name" search box.
- If you are unsure of the company name, click the "Find Company Names" link. This link will launch a pop-up box to search the index. Since all company names are indexed, you can flag company names just like index terms. Please visit our user guide on using the index for additional help.
- You may also search by ticker symbol.
- Select a source, if you wish. The default is set to "U.S. Company Reports."