Company Dossier: Make A Company List
From LexisNexis Academic Knowledge Center
(Difference between revisions)
(New page: <center> '''Follow the instructions below to get a compare companies using Company Dossier in LexisNexis Academic.''' <TABLE> <TR> <TD>Image: CompanyList1.jpg</TD> <TD>[[Image: Compa...)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
<center> '''Follow the instructions below to
<center> '''Follow the instructions below to a using Company Dossier in LexisNexis Academic.'''
Revision as of 08:50, 29 February 2008
After clicking on the Business Tab:
- On the right navigation bar, click "Dossier Create A Company List". You will be redirected to the Company List search form. On the company list form, you have a variety of options to choose from. The following example creates a list of all publicly traded companies that make over $1 billion in Washington, DC.
- Set the company type from "All Public" - you have other choices to include all companies or private companies.
- Select Above $1,000,000,000 from the drop-down box.
- Choose the United States in the Regions/Countries drop-down box.
- Choose District of Columbia in the "States" drop-down box.
- Click create.