Company Dossier: Make A Company List
From LexisNexis Academic Knowledge Center
Revision as of 08:01, 4 November 2010 by JenniferMatheny
After clicking on the Business Tab:
- On the right navigation bar, click "Dossier Create A Company List". You will be redirected to the Company List search form. On the company list form, you have a variety of options to choose from. The following example creates a list of all publicly traded companies that make over $1 billion in Washington, DC.
- Set the company type from "All Public" - you have other choices to include all companies or private companies.
- Select Above $1,000,000,000 from the drop-down box.
- Choose the United States in the Regions/Countries drop-down box.
- Choose District of Columbia in the "States" drop-down box.
- Click create.