Document Delivery to Cloud Storage
Latest revision as of 10:24, 15 August 2013
 About Delivery to Cloud Functionality
LexisNexis Academic has now been enhanced to provide document delivery to Cloud Storage solutions. Currently, Academic will deliver documents to Dropbox and Google Drive, with more clouds being added over time.
 Reasons to Deliver Documents to Cloud Storage
- Organization. Documents are delivered to a LexisNexis Academic folder in your Dropbox account storage. All of your research will be in one place and available to you from any of your devices.
- Quick and easy delivery.
- No E-mail Necessary. You don't have to worry about junk folders or cluttering your inbox with your research. Delivery to Cloud Storage is much more efficient.
- No Flash Drive Necessary. If you're working from on campus and you need to save a document for off-campus use, no need to carry a flash drive. Deliver to your cloud account for access from anywhere.
 How to Deliver Documents to Cloud Storage
The Cloud Delivery Icon appears both on the results list and in document view. You may deliver up to 500 documents from your results list or one-by-one when you click the icon from a document. Here's the process:
- Run a search, using any search form in LexisNexis Academic.
- You will see the Icon Bar (as shown on the right) appear in the top right corner of the results list or document view.
- Click the Cloud Delivery Icon as indicated by the arrow in the image to the right.
- Choose from Formatting options.
- When you click the red "Send" button, you will be taken to dropbox.com or Google Drive to login to your account.
- Then, Dropbox or Google Drive will ask you for permission to use the LexisNexis Academic App. Click "Allow"
- Your documents will automatically deliver to your cloud account.
- After delivery is complete, you will automatically be logged out of cloud storage.
 Inside Dropbox
Our application delivers to a specific folder inside your Dropbox account. You will be able to find all documents inside of your "Apps" folder, and then inside the "LexisNexis Academic" folder.
 Inside Google Drive
Our application delivers to the Documents section of your Google Drive Account. Note that if you deliver more than one document, all documents will be aggregated into one.
 YouTube Tutorial
 Proxy Server Compatibility
For users of WAM Proxy by Innovative and EZProxy, you may find that the delivery option to Dropbox will not work without adding (*.dropbox.com) or (*.google.com) to your Proxy URL Table.