From LexisNexis Academic Knowledge Center
Revision as of 07:54, 14 August 2013 by JenniferMatheny
About Google Translate in LexisNexis Academic
Reasons to Use Google Translate
- Use Google Translate to translate foreign language news back into English
- International students can translate all news content into a more preferred language.
- Students studying foreign languages can use Google Translate to practice their reading and speaking skills.
Delivering Translated Documents
Google Translate provides in-page only translation. Translated pages cannot be delivered using the following methods:
- Delivery to Cloud Storage
- Bibliographic Export (Citations cannot be exported in another language)
- Permalinking (Users cannot create a permalink to a translated document)