How To Make a Company List with Company Dossier
From LexisNexis Academic Knowledge Center
Revision as of 07:52, 12 December 2013 by JenniferMatheny
- On the Search By Content Type drop-down, Select Company Dossier to navigate to the Company Dossier product.
- Click the Compare Companies tab at the top On the company list form, you have a variety of options to choose from. The following example creates a list of all publicly traded companies that make over $1 billion in Washington, DC.
- Set the company type to "All Public" - you have other choices to include all companies or private companies.
- Type $1,000,000,000 in the "Above" box.
- Choose the United States in the Regions/Countries drop-down box.
- Choose District of Columbia in the "States" drop-down box.
- Click create.
Watch this Tutorial on YouTube