How To Use the Index
From LexisNexis Academic Knowledge Center
Revision as of 18:44, 22 December 2013 by JenniferMatheny
- Click the Advanced Options Section
- Click on the Look Up Index Terms link. A new window will pop up
- Type a word that relates to your search. In the image above, the word "Baseball" is used. Click the red Find button
- In this example, "Baseball" refers to a subject, so scroll to the bottom of the list for subject results. Click the appropriate box for "Baseball"
- Click the red OK-Add to Search button to include this index term
- Click Apply
- Click Search
After you complete the rest of your search, you will find that the index term "Baseball" should appear at the bottom of documents on your hit list.