LexisNexis Academic at ALA Annual 2012
Academic at ALA
See the latest LexisNexis® Academic enhancements at the ALA Conference in Anaheim—June 22 – 25!
Stop by LexisNexis® Booth 1211 and see the new features like Hot Topics Links!
Follow us on Twitter® @LNAcademic while you are at the ALA conference and retweet one of our posts for a chance to win an iPad®. Not a Twitter user? Stop by booth 1211 to enter in person!*
Get fast access to more than 10,000 credible research sources!
LexisNexis® Academic is the premier online research tool with fast access to credible legal, business and news information. You can count on:
- Impressive new legal, business and news sources
- Current and historical U.S. Supreme Court decisions
- Federal and state cases and statutes
- Law reviews
- Top-tier news publications like The New York Times® and The Washington Post®
- LexisNexis® Company Dossier reports on 80M+ companies
- LexisNexis® Executive Dossier with 63M+ executive profiles
- LexisNexis® Industry Dossier for company analysis within industries
- Vital new tools, including Permalinking and Bibliographic Exporting
- “Anytime, anywhere access” with the new LexisNexis Academic mobile interface
We look forward to seeing you in Anaheim!
- LexisNexis® 2012 Prize Drawing Official Rules: Only registered ALA conference attendees are eligible to win and must either retweet a post made by LexisNexis Academic @LNAcademic while at the conference or enter in person at booth 1211. ALA conference attendees need not be present at time of iPad drawing to win. Winner will be notified within one week. Employees of LexisNexis or of agencies of LexisNexis, their families or other show exhibitors are not eligible to enter. LexisNexis is not responsible for errors in conduct or administration of drawing. Subject to all applicable laws. Void where prohibited. Odds of winning depend on total number of entries received. Other restrictions may apply.