Power Search: Find A Transcript
From LexisNexis Academic Knowledge Center
(Difference between revisions)
Latest revision as of 08:31, 10 June 2011
 Using the Transcripts Form
- Click the News Tab and then the TV & Radio Transcripts link to go to the Transcripts search form
- Type in the subject you're searching for. It could be a show name, a guest name, or a topic.
- Make a selection from the drop-down box.
- Choose a source or group of sources to search within.
 Using the PowerSearch Form
The Transcripts Search Form is the easiest way to search for transcripts - this is just an alternative!
- Click PowerSearch under the General Tab
- Select "Broadcast Transcripts" from the Select Sources drop-down box.
- The Add Sections to Search box will appear. Choose a section from the "Sections" Box to search with. Sections will include things like "Guest", "Show", and "Host". If you select "Show", type the show's name in the Terms box below the Sections drop-down. Then, click the blue button to add to search.