Add Index Terms To Narrow Search Results
Follow the instructions below to narrow your search using index terms in LexisNexis Scholastic
After clicking on the PowerSearch form:
- Click on the Subject link in the "Add Index Terms Section". A new window will pop up that allows you to search the index by subject.
- At the top, click the Find button to type in a term and search. You may also browse or see all the index terms in alphabetical order.
- Type "Baseball" in the search box.
- Select "Baseball" from the list.
- Click the red OK-Add to Search button to include this index term.
After you complete the rest of your search, you will find that the index term "Baseball" should appear at the bottom of documents on your hit list with a high relevancy score.