Find A Specific News Article
This function is helpful when you are looking for a very specific document.
After clicking on the PowerSearch form:
- Click on "News" and then "All News" to get to the All News Search form. (This Search can be done the same way on the Power Search form!)
- Type in your search terms In the above example, the search is "Online Gambling".
- Select where, in the article, you would like to search. If you know a specific headline or part of a headline, like in the above example, type it into this box and select "Headline and Lead paragraph" from the drop-down box.
- Select a date. You can give an exact date, like in the above example. Or, you can select a general date like "Previous 3 months" from the drop-down box.
- Select a source. You can type in your own (like the New York Times above) or select a group file from the drop-down box.